Thursday, October 25, 2007

    

荒蕪

Desolado (devastated)

artist: Pastora

Una vez, solamente una vez, ya lo ves
once, only once, as you already see
Y no fueron mis pies …
And they’re not my feet
Que fueron mis manos las que se enredaron una vez.
But my hands once crossed.
Solamente una vez …
Only once...
Y por más que lo pienso siempre noto el peso.
And no matter how I think, the weight is always there
Volvería a caer, volvería a saber
Maybe I will fall again, I will learn
Que aunque tú me pierdas
What if I lost you

Yo siempre me encuentro contigo.
I always find myself with you
Cuando vienes vas, cuando vas no estás
When you come and go, when you go and no longer be here

Y yo vivo “enganchá” a los pasos que das.
And I live, gripped by those ways you show
Yo no quise correr, solamente una vez
I didn’t intend to run away that only time
Me mandaron los pies.
but can’t help led by my feet

¿DÓNDE VAS TAN SOLO Y TAN TARDE?
Where you go, so lonely and so late?
QUE NO TE ACUERDAS DE NADIE
Where you don’t even remember.
CUANDO VAS “CERRAO”, SOLITO POR LA CALLE
When you get yourself locked, walk alone through the street
¿DÓNDE VAS? ¿DÓNDE VAS?
Where you go? Where you go?

Una vez, solamente una vez, ya lo ves
Once, only once, as you already see
Una vez te perdí, una vez te seguí
Once I lost you, once I followed you
Una vez, y dos, y tres …
Once, and twice, and trice...
Una vez me enamoré del lado oscuro
Once I fell in love aside the dark
De lo más chungo
Of the worst one
Di tantas vueltas
Made so many mistakes
Que perdí el rumbo.
And got lost

¿DÓNDE VAS TAN SOLO Y TAN TARDE?
Where you go, so lonely and so late?
QUE NO TE ACUERDAS DE NADIE
Where you don’t even remember
CUANDO VAS “CERRAO”, SOLITO POR LA CALLE.
When you get yourself locked, walk alone through the street
¿DÓNDE VAS?
Where you go?
¿DÓNDE VAS TAN SOLA Y TAN TARDE?
Where you go, so lonely and so late?
QUE OLVIDÉ LOS DETALLES
I can’t even recall any details


PORQUE VOY “CERRÁ”, SOLITA POR LA CALLE.
So I get myself locked, walk alone through the street

Solitos por la calle … por la calle desidia …
walk alone through the street, through the street unconsciously

Que es dónde se pierden los niños que no van de excursión.
Where is the place children get lost and stop traveling any longer
  

No comments: